Ansök senast: 2021-09-03
Tech Talent Acquisition Sourcer to a global fashion company!
This is an exciting time! New consumer behaviors and rapid tech development will continue to transform how and when people shop. Our clients group is continuing to integrate the physical stores with the online platforms. They want to release the power of people, data and technology. Our client believe that Talent acquisition is a crucial function to attract right talent to their company, they see a Talent Acquisition Sourcer as a door opener and an advocate of employer brand that makes a first impression to attract new talent.
This is an opportunity to work and create connections at a global company. You will work in an open, fast-changing, flexible, humane and fun workplace. They have a strong culture, go-ahead spirit and a strong belief in the future of digitization! You will be part of a team that gives all to create a great candidate experience, always challenging status quo. We are a TA team with a lot of different skills, backgrounds and knowledge so you will be able to really broaden your horizon and learn from your team members.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer
- Find and attract the right tech talents from all over the world.
- Have a continuous and interesting dialogue with candidates.
- Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to clearly comprehend technical requirements of the role, the scope, and the team
- Proactively build talent pipelines through referral generation, sourcing, events and sourcing campaigns
- Locate and engage passive candidates through the use of LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean sourcing, and alternative search techniques
- Screen resumes and phone interview candidates to determine fundamental fit.
- Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity to share with Engineering Hiring Managers and Recruiters
- Recommend creative and results-oriented ideas to potentially impact pipeline
- Think out of the box and find innovative ways to network with right talent.
In order to succeed in this role, we want you to have good experience in all parts of the recruitment process. We want you to have great skills in recruiting and searching for tech roles. You work independently at a high speed in a changing environment and are business minded. You have an easy way to communicate, inspire and engage candidates and are passionate about meeting new people and like to build relationships. For this role we need someone that loves data and can work with data driven processes and you like to have responsibility and are curious.
You have vast understanding of global talent landscape within tech. You have a natural way of working in a systematical and are structured.
We see that you are self-driven, structured, accurate and used to handle many recruitments at the same time. You are professional, communicative, service-minded and business minded. To success in this role you don´t hesitate to try and fail, you like to take ownership and are accountable. You contribute to the team with ideas and have a helpful positive attitude. You are updated on the talent landscape on a global market.
The person we are looking for should have experience and good knowledge of the following:
- Minimum 2 years experience in recruiting / searching Tech profiles
- Master fluent English in speech and writing
- Have experience of exploring and mapping the tech talent market and you work proactively with talent pools/pipelines for key roles
- Merit to have experience in agile working methods
- Love Data and can work with data driven processes
Work extent: Full time
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.