- Kemi och bioteknik
Ansök senast: 2022-12-15
Field Service Engineer- Chromatography- Sweden (Stockholm)
As our new Field Service Engineer, you will be supporting our Chromatography customers across the Nordics and will deliver all service activities, including installations, repairs, maintenance services, validation services, technical support etc. You will primarily support our HPLC, IC, DIA and GC/GMMS instruments.
This role is field-based, supporting customers across all of the Nordic countries, but with a primary focus on Sweden and the Stockholm region.
Working as part of the dedicated Chromatography Service team, you will take part in providing marked-leading on-site services exceeding customer’s expectations every single day.
This role sits within our Instrument and Enterprise Services (IES) organization, which provides a single source for integrated lab service, support and supply management. Our customized service offerings and outstanding services have the flexibility and experience to uniquely address our customer’s business needs. Whether they are looking to arrange for service on a single instrument or are seeking resources to handle entire labs, there is a solution to meet their business requirements.
What will you do?
- Support and enable customers by providing troubleshooting, installation, Preventative Maintenance (PM), repair services and qualification services in a professional and timely manner
- Provide the highest quality level of telephone and remote support
- Actively promote our contract products
- Achieve customer satisfaction through positive and professional interaction and bring up any issues to solve critical tasks in the fastest way possible
- Manage the company’s assets provided, such as stock/inventory of Parts, Computer, Telephone, general Tools, Software, Company Car, Manuals etc.
- Co-ordinate with a variety of internal partners for service planning/scheduling (Dispatching, Team Leader etc.)
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of all activities (e.g. Field Service Reports, Expense Reports, etc.)
- Collaborate with the Sales team regarding lead generation, customer activities and updates
Who we are looking for:
- Professional background in Electronics/Chemistry/Engineering or related subjects
- Experience in handling- or servicing analytical equipment gained either as an Engineer, application specialist or working as a Scientist or Technician in a laboratory
- Proficient in English; additional Nordic languages a plus
- A valid Driver’s License
- Comfortable working in a customer-facing role, with an always customer-centric approach
- Strong interpersonal and administrative skills
- Self-sufficient; comfortable working independently with minimal guidance; and a logical approach to setting work priorities
- Willing and able to travel extensively on a weekly basis across the region (4 to 5 days per week), including some overnight stays and longer trips (up to 80% per annum)
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent career progression opportunities with a large and growing global employer
- High quality training and mentoring
- Competitive salary, plus performance bonus & full benefits package
- Company car