Ansök senast: 2023-10-11
Train system engineer
Could you be the full-time Train system engineer in Motala we’re looking for?
Your future role
Take on a new challenge and apply your technical expertise in a new cutting-edge field. You’ll report to Johannes Khawsho (Maintenance Engineering Manager in Motala) and work alongside experienced and committed teammates.
You'll Manage the technical contractual scope of the project internally and toward customers.
Day-to-day, you’ll work closely with teams across the business of train maintenance and repair projects, ensure implementation and monitoring of maintenance plans and instructions on vehicles and components and much more.
You’ll specifically take care of repair and upgrade projects on railway vehicles and component., but also support Production organization and solve technical issues detected by different core team members. This position will allow regular business trips within the Nordic region.
We’ll look for you to:
- Manage the technical contractual scope of different projects, internally and toward customers
- Develop and maintain tasklists and BOM (bil of material) from maintenance plans and/or project specifications.
- Technical investigations, requirements management, and Verification & Validation activities
- Manage internal and external deliverables related to system responsibility and bid/contract phase
- Develop technical and project specific documentation i.e., Engineering specifications, Test programs, Test reports, Risk assessments
All about you
We value passion and attitude over experience. That’s why we don’t expect you to have every single skill. Instead, we’ve listed some that we think will help you succeed and grow in this role:
- DEGREE OR PASSION IN Mechanical, Electrical or Electromechanical Engineering
- Experience or understanding of 3D CAD design (Solidworks or equivalent)
- Knowledge producing, interpreting and assessing specifications, standards and technical reports
- Familiarity with technical standards and regulations and in customer projects and in teams
- Fluent in Swedish and English
As a person, we think you are structured. You find it easy to familiarize yourself with new processes.
You enjoy collaborating with others and create the networks you need to solve your tasks.
We think you are used to doing analyses and coming up with ideas on how to solve new challenges.
Things you’ll enjoy
Join us on a life-long transformative journey – the rail industry is here to stay, so you can grow and develop new skills and experiences throughout your career. You’ll also:
- Enjoy stability, challenges and a long-term career free from boring daily routines
- Collaborate with transverse teams and helpful colleagues
- Contribute to innovative projects
- Utilise our flexible working environment
- Steer your career in directions you choose across functions and countries
- Benefit from our investment in your development, through award-winning learning
- Progress towards technical project management
- Benefit from a fair and dynamic reward package that recognises your performance and potential, plus comprehensive and competitive social coverage (life, medical, pension)
You don’t need to be a train enthusiast to thrive with us. We guarantee that when you step onto one of our trains with your friends or family, you’ll be proud. If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you!