- Chefer och ledare
- Data och IT
Ansök senast: 2021-10-17
Technical Manager, IT to ALTEN Sweden
ALTEN IT Sweden and our Technical Division are growing! Are you our future Technical Manager who want to join us in our further development within IT?
In the role as Technical Manager you will be a strategic leader owning the technical development of the IT consulting business in Sweden. You will be a hands-on and participative manager who will lead a virtual team with focus on supporting and accompany the development for ALTEN IT Sweden.
You will report to the Technical Director and be a member of the leadership team for the IT business. Placement for the position is in Stockholm or Göteborg, (but your responsibility is national). You will be an integrated part of ALTEN’s Technical Division with responsibility for inhouse operations and technical direction of the company.
As Technical Manager IT, your main focus will be:
- Evolution of the added value proposition in IT services, and co-owner with the division director of the IT consulting portfolio with offering, service areas and competence networks
- Support to the IT division in the pre-sales, offer preparation/ validation/defense and overview of delivery
management of technical partnerships at country level
- Own direction of competence networks providing the structure to successfully engage consultants in their functional domains
- Management of the competence networks resources and budgets, ensuring appropriate competence network resource availability for ALTEN to deliver its goals and growth targets
- Monitor critical fixed price projects, utilizing best practice engineering methods and providing expert guidance from a technical and financial point of view.
- Support the definition, deployment and continuous improvement of a framework of tools and methodologies to manage complex inhouse projects
- Ensuring that IT Sweden projects, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with organization's established policies and objectives.
- Working on business synergy with all of ALTEN’s entities
Team Management is an important part of the role where you will provide guidance and direction to the practice managers and lead engineers. You are part of both growing and nurturing a high-performing IT services and software engineering culture and in the position, we expect a person with strong leadership skills and with a positive leadership style that brings out the best from the team. You have the ability to interact collaboratively with management, colleagues and staff to achieve the targets.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science/ electronics engineering / information systems or similar discipline
- 10+ years of relevant and proven IT consulting or software engineering experience
- 5+ years of people management experience as a line manager or program/project manager
- Professional level of Swedish and English
We want you to have knowledge of the Enterprise Services market and proven experience in successful project management or project ownership of complex projects to large customers (managing them on-spec, on-time, on-quality and on budget). Another qualification is that you have solid experience in designing application solutions for reliability, scalability, manageability and business continuity and you have a strong knowledge of main development environments/ languages as well database frameworks/ tools and testing practices. We value your experience with different software development methodologies, with in-depth experience of Agile Processes and your experience in managing 3rd party suppliers. Perhaps you also have previously successful experience as a Delivery Manager, Technical Manager or Service Manager?
The last day to send your application to us is 17-10-2021. If you have any questions about the role, contact Technical Director Jonny Tuominen: email@example.com and if you have any questions about the recruitment process, contact Talent Acquisition & Development Manager, Fanny Strömberg: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application! At ALTEN we believe in growing together!