Ansök senast: 2021-06-14
Technical Expert Active Directory (f/ m/ d)
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and the largest producer of heat. Vattenfall’s core markets are Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands. The Parent Company, Vattenfall AB, is 100%-owned by the Swedish state. Vattenfall IT is the internal IT provider for the entire Vattenfall group. Vattenfall-IT fulfils an international staffing function that provides efficient and reliable IT services and support. Vattenfall IT employs some 1.200 workers in Vattenfall companies in Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, UK as well as a Sweden.
Department: Active Directory & Collaboration
Team: Active Directory
Location: Stockholm (Solna)
The Active Directory & Collaboration department is responsible for providing all services connected to authentication and authorization as well as several collaboration tools, mainly focusing on mail and Office 365 services. Within the Active Directory team we are operating several services like Active Directory, Public Key Infrastructure and Domain Name Service, Distributed File Service, Always On VPN, Remote Gateway and Federation Services. There is now an opportunity for a person to join a positive and successful team with excellent team spirit and highly skilled team members. The position is placed in Stockholm (SE).
The Active Directory team takes care for the following services within Vattenfall and also some subsidiaries or external customers:
- Operate, maintain and secure on infrastructure level several dedicated Active Directory Forests, including PKI with different CA’s
- Operate, maintain and implemented federated authentication (e.g. ADFS) as well as always on VPN
- Operate and maintain AzureAD, Conditional Access and AzureAD Connect
- Tools to monitor and automate tasks and services based on operational demands
- Operating and maintaining secure environment for authentication services within dedicated tiering-model
- Operate the Active Directory Forests and Public Key infrastructures needed in Vattenfall Group
- Operate the Always On VPN for remote working
- Operate Federation Services for Single Sign On for cloud applications
- Operate AzureAD and AzureAD Connect
- Secure access for privileged accounts or restricted applications based on tiering model by providing Multi Factor Authentication solutions as well as remote desktop gateway service
- Design and support improvement of the current landscape and future demands
- Responsible for operation of authentication and authorization within different Active Directory Forests
- Resolve service incidents and requests according to SLA’s
- Participate in on-call service
- Participate in Infrastructure and security related projects for Active Directory, Azure
- Academic degree as an IT, mathematics, scientific or technical engineer or similar in IT
- Knowledge in Active Directory Services (Infrastructure as well as Service level), PKI, Always On VPN, ADFS, AzureAD and as well as basic knowledge of the Infrastructure services and technologies
- Programming skills (mainly PowerShell) are prerequisite
- Microsoft MSCA/E Active Directory, Microsoft Certified Identity and Access or Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- Good knowledge in ITIL and IT security
- A proven ability to communicate with technical experts, customers and group governance
- The ability to build trust and confidence and to be a team player in an international team
- Very good language skills in (technical) English
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore, we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- Employee must (occasionally) be available to work evenings and weekends
- Job offer is contingent on a clear background check
- Working in an international organization requires frequent travel
What we offer
We offer a challenging and international work environment and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development. At Vattenfall we also offer staff benefits such as favorable occupational pension agreements, parental leave allowances, flexible working hours and more. Read more about our benefits here.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager, Sebastian Greischel, +49 40 60005 (4721). For information about the recruitment process, please contact Recruiter, Bina Deutschendorf, +49 40 79022 2289.
We look forward to your application!
Due to COVID-19 we adapted our application process to the current conditions. Interviews regarding this position will be conducted via video conference. Do you have any questions about the application process or how we deal with COVID-19? Please visit our please visit our generic FAQ page. in advance.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
Since Vattenfall is a part of the Swedish critical infrastructure, many of our services are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates might be subjected to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.
Fler jobb från Vattenfall