- Produktion och processteknik
- Chefer och ledare
Ansök senast: 2022-12-15
Supply Chain Labelling Operations Manager
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue of approximately $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, increasing productivity in their laboratories, improving patient health through diagnostics or the development and manufacture of life-changing therapies, we are here to support them.
Our global team of more than 100,000 colleagues delivers an unrivalled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services, Patheon and PPD. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
This position is based in Uppsala, where Thermo Fisher develops, manufactures, and markets complete blood test systems to support the clinical diagnosis and monitoring of allergy, asthma and autoimmune diseases. With 1,900 employees worldwide working with these products, and 1,000 in Sweden, we are the global leader in in-vitro allergy testing and the European leader in autoimmunity diagnostics. Together there are 90 000 employees working for Thermo Fisher Scientific globally.
Read how our R&D professionals in Sweden are enjoying our innovative work atmosphere and the role they are playing in helping humankind: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW6AYxC4l10
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Labelling Operations Manager that is a hybrid role split between driving long term strategies and capabilities road maps within the area of labelling while also supporting and driving increased rigor for the day-to-day operations. The role includes a close collaboration with the Labelling Strategy and development manager building and establish vision, goals and objectives for labelling within the ImmunoDiagnostics Division (IDD).
You will drive brilliance in execution by focused efforts to deliver KPI’s (incl. root cause management) as well as continuously pushing for improvements with team and in processes.
You will also ensure an active collaboration for One IDD – with key functions in Operation to ascertain that necessary production capabilities and roadmaps are clearly established and prioritized to continuously improve area.
How will you make an impact?
• Deliver Late Point Configuration (LPC) order’s On Time while active driving productivity pipeline and active participation in projects that shapes the future of LPC and Country-Specific-Labelling (CSL).
• Subject Matter Expert in Delivering to Country-Specific-Labelling requirements within Operations actively working to increase the broader understanding and connecting the key impacting groups of expertise.
• Accountable for the add-on cost to deliver a “CSL” product vs a “Worldwide” product into the respective market.
• Active leadership for quality including but not limited to CAPA investigations, secure and support traceability necessary inspections.
• Participate in sales and marketing activities such as customer and/or study kick-offs, teleconferences, customer visits and audits as needed
How will you get there?
• Solid experience as a leader/supervisory or higher level in a fast-paced environment and a recognized leadership role in motivating customer-focused teams.
• Batchelor’s and/or Masters’ (preferred) degree in operations, production, supply chain or related discipline (e.g. Industrial Engineering and Management).
• Clear communicator both verbally and written in Swedish and English.
• Strong prioritization and decision-making skills managing complex business environment with clarity in communication for team, stakeholders and managers.
• Demonstrate abilities as a quick learner and with an ability to leverage strong analytical skills to articulate future strategies and road maps for execution.
• Experience working with process improvement ideologies e.g. LEAN, Six Sigma, PPI or similar) as well as experience from Material Flow/Material Production/Production Planning of highly regulated products (ideally in the pharmaceutical industry) in ERP environment (e.g. SAP).
• Proficiency in personal computer applications (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of warehousing and global shipping of hazardous goods, cold chain product, and highly regulated products (ideally in the pharmaceutical industry)
Please send in your application, including a cover letter, CV (in one document) in English, apply via http://jobs.thermofisher.com/ Please apply as soon as possible, the position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. Ref: 209941BR
If you have questions, then please contact:
Nina Albuquerque, Sr Recruiter Nordics on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age.