- Data och IT
Ansök senast: 2021-12-12
Supply Chain IT Specialist
BillerudKorsnäs is a world leading international and innovative provider of primary fibre based packaging materials and packaging solutions. BillerudKorsnäs challenge conventional packaging for a sustainable future.
We are currently looking for a Supply Chain IT Specialist for a temporary position to support our existing team within Supply Chain, Business Support.The main purpose of this position is to contribute to the maintenance and development of the Order-To-Cash ERP-system (Enterprise Resource Planning) and other Supply Chain related business tools.
Your main duties are:
- Participate in the maintenance, development and implementation of Supply Chain related business tools such as the company´s ERP system, Sales & Operations Planning system, BI and Power BI. This in co-operation with both internal and external stakeholder (Customer Service, Logistics, IT, Sales and external partners to BillerudKorsnäs)
- Contribute to the development of reporting, business analytics and KPI tools within the Supply Chain organization.
- Participate in launch, training and continuous improvements related to ERP, business reporting and other Supply Chain related business Tools.
- Collaborate closely with Customer Service, Logistics, Sales and Operations as well as other relevant stakeholder (Business areas, IT etc).
- Managing and participating in relevant projects.
The position is placed within the organization Commercial, Supply Chain. You will be part of a committed team and report to Director Business Support. The position is located in Gävle, Frövi, Gruvön, Solna or at any of our other sites in Sweden (Karlsborg or Skärblacka). It is also possible to be located at one of our offices in Europe.
To succeed in the role as Supply Chain IT Specialist we want you to have:
- A university degree: preferably a Master of Science or Business Administration in relevant area or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in change management and indirect leadership.
- Documented experience from project management.
- Understanding of business-related processes, with a good understanding of how the working processes and the IT-infrastructure are linked.
- Understanding and experience of ERP business tools and Business analytics systems.
- Previous experience of optimizing ERP-systems.
- Strong ability to structure, analyze, plan and prioritize.
- Fluency in English is a requirement, both oral and written. Fluency in Swedish is a merit.
- Demonstrate company core values of Think new, Cooperate, Feel responsibility and Create value at all times.
As a person you are:
- Solution oriented with a demonstrated ability to execute.
- Systematic and with a service-minded approach in work.
- Possessing drive and ability to communicate in a cross-functional business environment.
- A team player.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Johan Wallin - Director Business Support. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number: +46 70 795 1522.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Tina Häll – HR Business Partner, Commercial. E-mail email@example.com or phone number: +46 72 239 3681.