Ansök senast: 2023-12-08
Senior Automotive Project Manager
Are you a senior project manager with experience from R&D and Development Projects? do not hesitate to apply!
Our Automotive department is looking for strengthen our team with technical project managers. We cover the Automotive in the region.
- We are looking for a forward going and ambitious project manager with a can-do attitude.
- You should be able to analyze impact and evaluate solutions with a confidence of taking decisions.
- Enhance team spirit and add energy to the clients.
- Have people management skills.
- Ability to communicate at senior and executive level.
What we offer you
At ALTEN, every individual is equally valuable in building tomorrow’s world today. We meet future challenges by supporting our clients’ projects and enabling our people to reach their full potential. We do so by offering technological challenges, fulfilling opportunities, inspiring togetherness and the possibility to contribute to a sustainable future.
We are convinced that your development is driven by your passion. By being active in several different industries, we can offer a wide range of assignments and an opportunity to influence both the world around you and your own development. With a coaching leadership, our leaders will guide you in the right direction. We also offer personalized training opportunities through your individual training budget, which you can use in our internal ALTEN Academy or on external courses.
At ALTEN, there are numerous opportunities to join an inspiring togetherness and do what you enjoy, together with your colleagues. During our Tech Weeks you get to hear what your colleagues are working on and a chance to share your own experiences. We have several internal networks, such as ALTEN Sports and Women@ALTEN, where you are given the opportunity to get active with your colleagues or pursue issues and topics that you are passionate about.
At ALTEN, we think it's important to have a balance between work and spare time, which is why we offer three extra days off a year. We have a collective agreement and offer benefits like pension, insurances and wellness grants.
- Academic background within Engineering (Mechanical/Mechatronic/Electrical)
- +5yr PM experience (Preferably Automotive but other industries are also interesting).
- Experience from Automotive domain such as Complete Vehicle, Electromobility, ICE, Tophat related projects.
- Experience in Agile methodology, General Project Management Methodology (PMP/XLPM etc).
- Experience in working with technical development and general financial/progress project follow up.
ALTEN is one of Europe’s largest consulting companies within Engineering, IT and Life Sciences with over 54,000 employees in more than 30 countries. We’re a global actor with a local presence with 1400 committed colleagues in offices from Lund in the south to Skellefteå in the north. Our engineers carry out complex and highly technical projects throughout the product development chain of the most prestigious companies in sectors such as Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Manufacturing, Public Sector and Life Sciences.
For four years in a row, ALTEN has been named one of Sweden's most attractive employers by Karriärföretagen, an award for employers that offer unique career and development opportunities.
Looking forward to your application!
For more info contact Group Manager Ajdin Pezic at ALTEN: