- Chefer och ledare
- Produktion och processteknik
Ansök senast: 2022-12-15
Production Excellence Manager
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue of approximately $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, increasing productivity in their laboratories, improving patient health through diagnostics or the development and manufacture of life-changing therapies, we are here to support them.
This position is based in Uppsala, where Thermo Fisher develops, manufactures, and markets complete blood test systems to support the clinical diagnosis and monitoring of allergy, asthma and autoimmune diseases. With 1,900 employees worldwide working with these products, and 1,000 in Sweden, we are the global leader in in-vitro allergy testing and the European leader in autoimmunity diagnostics. Together there are 100 000 employees working for Thermo Fisher Scientific globally.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Production Excellence Manager. As the Production Excellence Manager, you will operate horizontally across all the individual production teams primarily driving cross-team-standardization and work to increase efficiency as well as direct and lead a resource pool to be moved to areas with the biggest need. You will lead the work in close collaboration with the production leadership team and other stakeholders establishing and maintain the overall Production Strategy set for Allergy Production Uppsala.
Reporting into the Director Allergy Production you will be an important player in this 230 people strong organisation. Your forward focus and analytical capabilities will help deliver our vision and shape important strategies jointly with the leadership team.
How will you make an impact?
- Drive for strategic clarity within production and its support functions to establish one shared direction.
- Establish efficient and effective operating models in collaboration with production managers and supporting functions built on lean leadership principles.
- Lead quarterly and monthly performance reviews with the objective to align focus and efforts towards strategic and yearly targets.
- Actively work, with our support functions, to establish a shared view on important projects and initiatives (road map) across production.
- Lead the “Digital Working Group” within production including ownership for our digital road map.
How will you get there?
- Experience working with process improvement ideologies e.g. LEAN, Six Sigma, PPI or similar and can demonstrate strong skills in organizational change management in an operations environment.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills able to process large amount of data!
- Experience from key production areas e.g. Manufacturing, Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Supply Chain Management or Material Planning and/or Inventory Management of highly regulated products (ideally in the pharmaceutical industry) in ERP environment (e.g. SAP).
- Proven track record at a Supervisory or higher level in a fast-paced environment and a recognized leadership role in motivating customer-focused teams.
- Strong prioritization and decision-making skills while working in a complex business environment.
- Proficiency in both Swedish and English language
Please send in your application, including a cover letter, CV (in one document) in English, apply via http://jobs.thermofisher.com/. Please apply as soon as possible, the position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.
If you have questions, then please contact:
Nina Albuquerque, Sr Recruiter Nordics on email@example.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Fler jobb från Thermo Fisher Scientific