- Data och IT
- Informations- och kommunikationsteknik
Ansök senast: 2022-01-26
Postdoc in Wireless Communications
KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm has grown to become one of Europe’s leading technical and engineering universities, as well as a key centre of intellectual talent and innovation. We are Sweden’s largest technical research and learning institution and home to students, researchers and faculty from around the world. Our research and education covers a wide area including natural sciences and all branches of engineering, as well as architecture, industrial management, urban planning, history and philosophy.
In the project, you will work on the most advanced wireless communication technologies for future mobile networks (B5G and 6G) such as cell-free networks, intelligent reflection surface (IRS) and machine learning. You will have the opportunities to collaborate with leading industries in the area. You are expected to work on the theoretical analysis of communication systems with practical setups. It means the project results will have practical interests. The project will be hosted by the Division of Information Science and Engineering.
What we offer
- A position at a leading technical university that generates knowledge and skills for a sustainable future
- Engaged and ambitious colleagues along with a creative, international and dynamic working environment
- Works in Stockholm, in close proximity to nature
- Help to relocate and be settled in Sweden and at KTH
- A doctoral degree or an equivalent foreign degree in the areas of communications technologies or wireless networks.
- Mathematical analysis in e.g., communication and information theory, optimization.
- Research expertise in wireless communications with strong publication records
- Good communication capability in English
- Awareness of diversity and equal opportunity issues, with specific focus on gender equality
- Collaborative abilities. You should be able to collaborate with people with diverse background
- Independence; You should be able to independently drive the project and perform related research tasks.
Great emphasis will be placed on personal competency.
Trade union representatives
You will find contact information to trade union representatives at KTH's webbpage.
Log into KTH's recruitment system in order to apply to this position. You are the main responsible to ensure that your application is complete according to the ad.
Your complete application must be received at KTH no later than the last day of application, midnight CET/CEST (Central European Time/Central European Summer Time).
About the employment
The position offered is for, at the most, two years.
A position as a postdoctoral fellow is a time-limited qualified appointment focusing mainly on research, intended as a first career step after a dissertation.
Striving towards gender equality, diversity and equal conditions is both a question of quality for KTH and a given part of our values.
For information about processing of personal data in the recruitment process please read here.
We firmly decline all contact with staffing and recruitment agencies and job ad salespersons.
Disclaimer: In case of discrepancy between the Swedish original and the English translation of the job announcement, the Swedish version takes precedence.