- Embedded och hårdvara
Ansök senast: 2021-12-07
Matlab/ Simulink Developer
Do you have an interest in function development? Experience with code generation from Matlab/Simulink? Ready for your next challange? If so, well THIS is it! Check it out!
We believe that genuine commitment comes through freedom of choice and that YOU have the opportunity to decide your career development. Therefore, you will get the chance to choose your assignment together with our customers. This freedom of choice enables us to offer our customers the very best consultants!
Knowledge and experiences we are looking for:
- University Degree (B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D.) in the Eletrical Engineering field.
- Experience in Embedded systems development
- At least two years of experience in Function Development
- Experience in software testing (unit, MIL, SIL, HIL)
- Experience of BSW configuration
- Knowledge about AUTOSAR architecure and development
- Experience in working with ISO 26262
- Experience whitin Electromobility (Electric drive, Traction battery, Eletric Machines, Charging, Power electronics)
We are looking forward for your application! For more info feel free to contact Khalil Jaris at Khalil.jaris@Alten.se
What we offer you:
Every employee is equally valuable in the success of ALTEN! We are driven by making people grow and develop, which is why we offer you the opportunity to work with what you are truly passionate about. At ALTEN, we have a broad range of assignments at most of the leading companies in Sweden in several different sectors, to make it possible for your wishes to come true. We offer both national and international opportunities and together with your coaching manager, you build your career path so you constantly are able to develop and achieve your goals and dreams!
As a consultant at ALTEN, you will get the genuine team feeling at your assignment but also a wonderful togetherness at ALTEN. Through our different internal networks, such as ALTEN Sports and Women@ALTEN you will get the opportunity to drive topics and activities that are close to your heart, together with your colleagues. All activities are of course optional. Work life balance is our top priority. We also have a collective agreement and other benefits like Pension, Insurances and Wellness grants.
At ALTEN we belive in growing together!