- Produktion och processteknik
Ansök senast: 2022-12-15
Manufacturing Program Lead
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue of approximately $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, increasing productivity in their laboratories, improving patient health through diagnostics or the development and manufacture of life-changing therapies, we are here to support them.
This position is based in Uppsala, where Thermo Fisher develops, manufactures, and markets complete blood test systems to support the clinical diagnosis and monitoring of allergy, asthma and autoimmune diseases. With 1,900 employees worldwide working with these products, and 1,000 in Sweden, we are the global leader in in-vitro allergy testing and the European leader in autoimmunity diagnostics.
The Contract Manufacturing Supply Chain (CMSC) department is responsible for managing the end-to-end supply chain for the portfolio of finished goods delivered from third-part manufacturing. The portfolio currently mainly consists of analytical instruments and spare parts. The mission is to ensure an efficient and quality compliant supply of products into our commercial operations. This involves ownership of the Sales Inventory and Operations Planning process and driving continuous process improvements to achieve an efficient setup across the end-to-end supply chain including securing outsourced manufacturing rigor, cost efficiency, design transfer and product quality.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Program Lead to help manage our external manufacturing suppliers. Reporting into the senior manager Contract Manufacturing, you will be an important player in this six people strong team where your contribution and focus will be on external manufacturing capabilities and assuring overall deliverables from our contract manufacturing partners. In this role you will also directly be part of a project core team for an ongoing development project, leading the Supply Chain work stream.
Your forward focus and analytical capabilities will help deliver our vision and shape important strategies together with our suppliers, to help build a world class supply chain.
How will you make an impact?
• Ensure plans developed and stakeholders informed relating to transition into next generation of instruments.
• Plan and facilitate recurring supplier performance reviews (metrics, contractual productivity improvements)
• Lead Supplier Capability Assessments. Focus on manufacturing process to ensure new and existing suppliers can consistently supply products of agreed quality.
• Act as manufacturing lead in product development projects taking charge of the Design Process Production Reviews to ensure a successful design transfer from projects to line activity/product care
• Actively participate in cross functional Product Care forum and act counterpart to other functions ensuring consideration to cost and overall short- long term metrics
• Ensure CAPEX plan at contract manufacturers in place
• Drive and develop internal supplier open book costing process with Sourcing
• Highly involved in selection, establishment, and development of new suppliers
• Identify and help drive improvement of relevant internal processes to help manage the portfolio including securing documentation and process rigor
How will you get there?
• BSc. In relevant field or equivalent training with minimum of 8 years’ experience in manufacturing industry
• Proficiency in written and oral English as you will frequently be operating in an international environment both internally and externally
• Experienced in working with problem solving, root causes identification tools and preventive measures
• Preferable background in technical manufacturing processes
• Project management profile and skills, communicative with solution and collaboration-oriented attitude with focus on delivering results in a cross functional setting
• Ability to work independently and driving activities towards set goals, typically initiating own tasks with input/guidance from manager
• Proficient in stakeholder management
• Experience in working with outsourcing to contract manufacturing partners
• Proficiency in English and Swedish language
Please send in your application, including a cover letter, CV (in one document) in English, apply via http://jobs.thermofisher.com/. Please apply as soon as possible, the position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.
If you have questions, then please contact:
Nina Albuquerque, Sr Recruiter Nordics on email@example.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age.