- Chefer och ledare
- QA och testning
Ansök senast: 2022-01-12
Lead Auditor - Quality Systems (Trollhattan, SE)
GKN Aerospace is the world’s leading multi-technology tier 1 aerospace supplier. With 50 manufacturing locations in 15 countries, we serve over 90% of the world’s aircraft and engine manufacturers. We design and manufacture innovative smart aerospace systems and components. Our technologies are used in aircraft ranging from the most used single aisle aircraft and the largest passenger planes in the world to business jets and the world’s advanced 5th generation fighter aircraft.
About the opportunity
GKN Aerospace is a global engineering business. Every time you travel by air almost anywhere in the world, it is likely that GKN is helping you on your way. We design, manufacture and service systems and components for original equipment manufacturers around the world. We are continuously evolving, pioneering new technologies and reinventing existing ones, stretching ourselves to be better in everything we do.
We are looking for people who want to make a difference, talented members with the skills and passions to become the best of the future in what they do.
** Please apply with English CV **
An exciting opportunity which can be based at our sites in Trollhattan or Kongsberg for a Regional Lead Auditor assurance role responsible for effective planning, lead (either singular or as part of a team), and administration of GKN Aerospace Regional 2nd party / Site 1st party audits of Business Management Systems (BMS) & processes, against Regulatory Requirements, Industry Standards, , Customer and GKN Aerospace requirements.
For assessment of Business Process and BMS compliance, adherence and effectiveness, the compilation of audit findings, recommendations and reports and the assessment of post audit follow up activities. Making appropriate recommendations to the Regional Audit Manager/ Site BMS Manager, Business Process Owners and Implementers of the audit outcomes in support of the improvement of the effectiveness of Regional and site BMS and its processes and the audit programmes.
- Assist the Regional Audit Manager / BMS Manager in the development of respective audit programs, plans and schedules.
- Assist with audit planning for the development of the audit objectives, the purpose and significance of the audit scope and criteria, utilising risk based assessment techniques, resourcing the audit, auditor and team competency and the selection of team members, particularly with regard to knowledge of the relevant management system discipline, industry sector, regulations and legislation.
- For conduct of Regional audits, including preparing the audit plan, conducting on-site audit activities, including preparing working documents, conducting audit meetings, gathering audit evidence, preparing and approving and distributing the audit report and conducting the audit follow up.
- The selection of the appropriate audit tools and sampling techniques.
- For the communication of all audit management requirements on behalf of the auditee, Local Business Process Implementer (LBPI) and audit stakeholders and interested parties
- As required, develop a team of auditors, including the assessment of their continued auditor competence and their future professional development.
- When leading an audit team and/or multiple disciplines are being audited at the same time, assure that the audit objectives, scope and criteria are consistently shared with each auditor in the team and met for each discipline being audited.
- Supporting the Regional Audit Manager/ BMS Manager in the assessment and maintenance of all associated BMS regulatory requirements and standards, ensuring that updates are adopted within the BMS and assessment of any additional audit requirements derived from such changes.
- Propagate Quality Culture across GKN Aerospace.
- Identify and share across the business, best practices and support continuous improvement of the BMS and its processes.
- For the evaluation of the audit evidence, non-conformities recommendations / opportunities for improvement and for the communication of subsequent recommendations, including risk identification to the Regional Audit Manager / BMS Manager.
Certification, or obtained training, as an Internal or External Auditor through a certified Training Partner or recognized 3rd party
Possess the necessary personal attributes/behaviours to act in accordance with the principles of auditing as described in ISO 19011.
Demonstrable domain knowledge of Aviation Regulators airworthiness requirements (EASA, FAA etc) & contracted customer quality requirements.
Knowledge in the use of risk based methods and techniques (ISO 31000) for audit planning and management;
Demonstrable experience in Practical Problem Solving (PPS) and Route Cause and Corrective Actions (RCCA) Techniques in order to provide effective audit follow up / closure assessments.
Experience in undertaking / leading Audits against the audit process requirements defined within ISO 19011
Demonstrable knowledge of AS/EN9100 / ISO 9001 and IAQG SLA Frameworks and experience of Quality Management Systems/Process Approach.
An effective communicator with experience in MS applications/tools
Technical degree and minimum of 1 year functional experience in a Quality or Engineering area or 3 years of Quality functional experience
Diversity Inclusion and Belonging (DIB)
As a global engineering company, innovation is what differentiates us from our competitors and is central to our success.
A balance of cultures, ethnicities and genders help bring new ideas and creativity to GKN. We need people of different backgrounds, with different skills and perspectives to spark originality, imagination and creativeness in our teams around the world.
GKN is an equal opportunity employer.
We treat all our employees and applicants fairly and are committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination or harassment against any employee or qualified applicant on the grounds of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.