Ansök senast: 2021-05-23
IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
Do you want a motivating job working with Digitalization, Transformation, Security and Innovation projects? Are you motivated by a meaningful role contributing to Vattenfall’s strategic goal of being fossil-free within one generation? Then, join Vattenfall IT as our new team of international IT Project Managers (YIFPM) is eager to grow!
Our IT Project Managers lead projects of various natures and sizes through the whole of the Vattenfall Group, from supporting new apps for R&D to improving the CRM systems, from business specific applications to data center transformations. With the support of the Project Management Office team, our IT Project Managers lead multidisciplinary and international teams and contribute directly to Vattenfall strategy. As a person, you are action-driven and result-oriented, open to new challenges and diversity of people and projects.
Main tasks and responsibilities
• Manage IT projects/programs from pre-study through development to production GoLive.
• Grasp a project value, timeframe and deliverables from the point of view of our customers BU.
• Be the IT Project Manager focusing on business unit Distribution coordinating interactions between different stakeholders (Solution Architects, System Managers, other IT departments, external providers, etc.).
• Plan, execute, follow-up, and deliver projects according to or above expectations.
• Support and master the Vattenfall IT tools and ways of working and ensure adherence to Vattenfall standards and instructions.
We are looking for you with
At the very least 5 years of work experience in IT and 5 years of experience of project management. You have great stakeholder and management skills and good understanding of SLA principles, a relevant certification (IPMA, Prince2, PMP etc.) and experience with Project Management Methodologies (PROPS etc.), be it waterfall or agile. We believe that you are a driven and organized team-player with outstanding communication skills and a problem-solving mindset, since you will navigate between the whole organization and have stakeholders on different levels. You feel comfortable in sharing your expertise and ideas, as well as being challenged in them. Further we believe that you have:
• A genuine interest in the energy business and its current developments.
• The ability to work independently and navigate a large organization with multiple interests and stakeholders.
• A strong drive to improve IT systems and IT-infrastructure for increased business value.
• A relevant bachelor or master’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Adherence to Vattenfall leadership skills (Connect people, accelerate learning, Drive innovation) is a must.
• A positive and open personality with a good sense of humor.
• Fluency in both Swedish and English (writing/speaking) is mandatory.
Location: Solna, some travel to other Vattenfall sites as well as international travel required, depending on projects.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager Katja Brimark +46-72-7078342. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Shala Jamshid, +46 -702379325 or Shala.Jamshid@vattenfall.com. Trade Union representatives in Sweden via Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00 Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO).
We welcome your application including CV and cover through the portal, last day to apply 23rd Maj 2021 Selection and interviews are held after last application date. We do not accept applications through email.
Words from the team:
Magdalena: “You feel welcomed from the very beginning. Have plenty of opportunities to travel and learn from different PM backgrounds. Simply- energetic place!”
Robert: "State-of-the-art project management procedures and dedicated portfolio-/assurance staff make me feel highly confident that I can tackle any project challenge coming my way!"
Ivar: "I really enjoy being an integral part of the change that this industry and this company go through moving to a more sustainable energy landscape."
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore, we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.