- Chefer och ledare
- Design och produktutveckling
Ansök senast: 2021-12-25
Hardware Lead Engineer
Location: Västerås, Sweden
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
The Control & Communication Platform organization is the Bombardier Transportation internal supplier of control system products for railway vehicle control. The organization is global with sites in Sweden, Germany, Switzerland, and India. The team in Västerås is responsible for computers, input and output products, and human machine interface products. We are now investing in new products with increased performance, cyber security protection and increased functionality.
We are currently looking to recruit a Hardware Lead Engineer for our Control & Communication Platform development team located in Västerås, Sweden.
About the role:
About the role:
The HW Lead Engineer shall lead HW related activities and projects within the area of responsibility, i.e. the defined group of products.
The main task for the HW Lead Engineer is to plan and lead Hardware-projects, which can range from new development and maintenance activities to minor release changes. The tasks also include writing technical documentation and provide support. The position includes interacting and communicating with customers, projects, suppliers and the product organisation on a global basis.
Typical topics that may arise during a product’s lifetime are obsolescence issues, production related issues at suppliers and application specific queries/questions/issues from order projects.
- Relevant academic background, e.g. Master’s Degree in Electronics.
- Typically, 3 to 5 years’ experience of working with industrial/automotive electronics (HW) design/ HW project management / leading hardware development projects
- Knowledge about electronics (PCBA) manufacturing and its processes
- Knowledge about testing, both in production and during development
- Experience with requirement management tool (e.g. DOORS), HW design tools (e.g. Altium) and Project management and documentation tools (e.g. Microsoft tools)
- Desired competencies: communication, team leadership, teamwork, problem solving, planning.
- Fluent in English and Swedish.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Fler jobb från Alstom
- Stockholm (Solna)