- Chefer och ledare
Ansök senast: 2021-11-14
Global Standards Manager
Date: Oct 13, 2021
Location: Papendrecht, NL Kings Norton, GB Bangalore, IN North Charlestown, NH, US Johor Bahru, MY Sumner, WA, US Bristol, GB Izmir, TR Garden Grove, CA, US St Louis, MO, US Luton, GB Amityville, NY, US Pune, IN Santa Ana, CA, US Cincinnati, OH, US El Cajon, CA, US Klong Luang, TH Phoenix, AZ, US LaGrange, GA, US Arnage, FR Manchester, CT, US Tallassee, AL, US London, GB Hoofddorp, NL VA, US Langfang, CN Camarillo, CA, US Orangeburg, SC, US Woensdrecht, NL Schiphol, NL Muncie, IN, US Portsmouth, GB Blythe Valley, GB Hoogeveen, NL Trollhattan, SE Forest Park, GA, US Mukilteo, WA, US Singapore, SG Shanghai, CN Mexicali, MX Panama City, FL, US Bristol, GB Hoogerheide, NL Bucharest, RO East Cowes, GB Newington, CT, US Munich, DE Cromwell, CT, US Pointe-Claire, Quebec, CA Jingjiang, CN Bristol HQ, GB San Luis Potosi, MX Dallas, TX, US Kongsberg, NO Helmond, NL Wellington, KS, US Chihuahua, MX
Company: GKN Aerospace Careers
GKN Aerospace is the world's leading multi-technology tier 1 aerospace supplier. With 51 manufacturing locations in 14 countries, we serve over 90% of the world”s aircraft and engine manufacturers. We design and manufacture innovative smart aerospace systems and components. Every time you travel by air almost anywhere in the world, it is likely that GKN is helping you on your way.
We are looking for people who want to make a difference, talented members with the skills and passions to become the best of the future in what they do.
About the opportunity
It's Boarding time!
We offer you a Global based role that operates under the GKN Aerospace Global VP of Quality Systems. The primary purpose is to develop, maintain and improve the global business process standards and support those providing content for it and those implementing the standards in local QMS/BMS.
You provide technical expertise to the Global Business Process Owners (GBPO) and Local Business Process Managers (LBPM), on the development, maintenance & continual improvement of robust, consistent & inter-related process modelling to meet the needs & expectations of GKNA’s interested parties with maximum clarity, efficiency and effectiveness. This role can be based on any GKN site
- To act as the GKNA Enterprise Architecture Subject Management Expert (SME) in the APQC Business Process Framework its processes and support materials and provide in-depth expertise for business process improvements, process changes, technology implementations, and other continuous improvement initiatives;
- Working collaboratively with the GKNA Global Business Process Owners, Site teams and associated stakeholders for the definition, deployment, maintenance of the Global Business Process Model and its underlying processes within the global standards system;
- Ensuring that the Global BPF meets the requirements of GKNA Interested Parties (such as industry standards, applicable Aviation Safety laws, customer & GKN Aerospace / Regional/ national legislation etc.);
- In co-operation with the GBPO/Site teams for the Integration, effectiveness and efficient coherence of the Global Business Process Standards with other Management Systems such as the Safety Management System, Health & Safety etc. as applicable to the organisation;
- Defining the Global system requirements for deployment and support of the Global Business Process Standards, its stated processes & associated controls
- Training people who will be defining business process content (i.e. GBPO/ QMS Config Mgmt leads etc.) to ensure maximum clarity of content;
- To act as Sponsor of the Quality Systems Functional BPF processes and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Systemic analysis of non-compliance & opportunities for improvement(OFIs) for global collaboration and improvement;To communicate Quality System risks & opportunities and support in the development and implementation of ensuing mitigation plans, actions & controls.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Experience with, and understanding of Enterprise Architecture, the development, deployment and life cycle management of Enterprise Architecture systems and Change Management tools;
- Demonstrable knowledge of and experience with the application of AS/EN9100/ISO 9001/ Safety Management, Health & Safety (ISO 45001), Environmental (ISO 14001), and IAQG SLA Frameworks, IAQG SCMH and experience of Quality Management Systems based on a Process Approach with robust Risk Management.
- Appropriate ‘Executive disposition’ to work with GBPO across the organization
- Strong and demonstrable systems thinking and strategic thinking skills. The ability to capture the key elements of a system into a simple abstraction that empowers good decisions.
- Proficient business negotiation and facilitation skills, influence, conflict resolution, and problem solver.
- 3-5 years of Strategic Planning exposure, preferably in a governance role.
- Strong written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- An effective communicator with experience in MS applications/tools.
- Mentoring and coaching skills necessary to develop others.
- Industry experience within a Manufacturing environment (APQP) preferably aerospace/automotive.
- Knowledge of the APQC PCF Framework.
Regional travel will be expected and occasional international travel.
Besides an innovative and international work environment that offers you a good work-life balance , We offer you opportunities to learn and grow, a competitive salary, pension plan and other market related benefits
For more information about this job please contact Marloes van Es-Erkelens (recruiter) via firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you like to come on board? Apply directly with your CV and motivation via the "apply now" button
Diversity Inclusion and Belonging (DIB)
As a global engineering company, innovation is what differentiates us from our competitors and is central to our success.
A balance of cultures, ethnicities and genders help bring new ideas and creativity to GKN. We need people of different backgrounds, with different skills and perspectives to spark originality, imagination and creativeness in our teams around the world.
GKN is an equal opportunity employer.
We treat all our employees and applicants fairly and are committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination or harassment against any employee or qualified applicant on the grounds of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Fler jobb från GKN Aerospace