- Data och IT
Ansök senast: 2023-10-30
Functional Safety Engineer ADAS
Are you a self-driven individual eager to contribute to the development of products for a Better World? Connect with us and learn how joy, consideration and ambition can merge into a great workplace!
- Plan, coordinate, develop and track the implementation of Functional and Technical Safety Concepts for ADAS solutions, from specification to validation
- Conduct and support safety relevant analysis (e.g. FTA, DFA, FMEA, FMEDA)
- Support the development of System Architecture
- Support the development team to fulfill ISO26262 clauses
- Cooperation in interdisciplinary project teams
- Monitor product quality status and evaluate quality issues regarding safety topics
- Assure that the project is developed according to standards (internal standards, ISO26262 and ASPICE compliant)
- Degree in Electronics, Computers, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Functional Safety standards knowledge, ISO 26262
- Expertise in creating safety concepts and technical safety requirements
- Expertise in safety analysis such as: FMEA, FMEDA and FTA
- Strong analytical skills and structured way of working
- Enthusiasm for automotive development, technical innovations and functional safety
- Flexibility and self-directed initiative
- Basic knowledge of SW architecture
- Familiar with automotive quality management and product development processes
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills
We review applications on a continous basis, so even if your experience does not match this particular add 100%, feel free to reach out to hiring manager for further consideration
We are approximately 250 creative people with different skills - everyone with a burning ambition to make the world a little better with the help of technology! We believe in the power and joy of sharing common goals with an opportunity to develop and grow as an individual. Our company culture is characterized by three values: Joy, Consideration and Ambition. We want it to be fun to work with us at Together Tech, we treat each other with respect, we help each other succeed, we have high ambitions to always be driven forward, both as individuals, and as a company, and not least – we believe that everything is possible!
If you want to know more about the job position, please contact contact person below. If you have questions regarding the labour unions, please contact one of our labour union representatives. We decline the calls from recruitment firms. Welcome with your application!
Welcome to our world of consulting!
For questions, please contact
Gabriela Caraiman, email@example.com