- Chefer och ledare
Ansök senast: 2023-12-01
Distribution Operations Manager
Axis has something great to offer! An exciting professional challenge in our Sales Region Northern Europe.
We are now eager to find our first Distribution Operation Manager - Northern Europe. If you are passionate about distribution improvements, stock optimization, and delivering more profitable sales for Axis and our main distributors - you are exactly what we are looking for!
Preferably, this role will be based in HQ in Lund, Sweden - but for the right candidate, we might be open to having you based in our sales office in Luton, UK.
WHAT IS AXIS?
Axis is a fast-growing and innovative IT company with a global footprint. Our products and solutions focus on security surveillance and remote monitoring based on innovative, modern, and open technology platforms. This is a Swedish-based company with more than 4000 employees worldwide. We currently have offices in more than 20 countries and cooperate with partners in more than 70 countries. Axis offers a multicultural workplace with an open corporate culture. We allow and spur our employees' independent thinking. Here we bring together talented and creative people working towards the same goal - innovating for a smarter, safer world!
YOUR FUTURE TEAM
You will be reporting to Johan Emond, Finance & Sales Operations Manager - Northern Europe. As of today, Johan has a team of 2 finance professionals, eager to welcome a new colleague who will build a strong bridge to our salespeople in Distribution. You will also work very closely with our Distribution Account Managers (DAM). In addition to this, you will also interact with other central roles within Distribution across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - always ensuring that our distributors in our region are getting the right attention and are properly covered.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AS A DOM
Strategy & Collaboration
- Drive strategic alignment through Operational Summits and Quarterly Operational Reviews with our distributors.
- Develop, implement, and track strategic initiatives and operational account plans with distributors.
- Collaborate with EMEA Finance & Operations to develop and align processes, best practices, reports, and tools.
- Collaborate with DAMs and DOMs in EMEA and locally to provide one voice and one strategy to our distributors.
Account Management & Engagement
- Provide Account Management for local distributors acting as their contact for inventory-based questions.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships across all levels within the distributor: from logistics to senior management.
- Build up profiles of distributors concerning the supply chain services they provide for Axis and other partners.
- Operations KPI tracking and reporting to facilitate efficient and effective business management internally and externally.
- Optimize inventories of our product portfolio with improved availability, reduced aged stock, lower stock rotation, etc.
- Develop/maintain project forecasting process and delivery planning with our distributors and other key stakeholders.
- Work with the Global Order Team to define and manage new processes that maximize stock efficiencies with distributors.
- Drive and manage quarterly stock rotation process with the distributors and Axis management to optimize inventory.
This position may require up to 40% of travel. There is no planned travel as of today, but considering it is a regional role, travel to e.g., the UK or within Nordics will be required. Or vice versa if the person is based in the UK.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Axis is looking for a driven and self-motivated team player who gladly takes ownership and accountability for operational discussions across Northern Europe. We believe you possess a strong mindset to rhetorically drive challenging dialogues with our distribution partners, and simultaneously build trust, value, and operational excellence. We'd love to see a strong customer focus and an ability to easily influence and create relationships across all levels, and different cultures and countries. Nevertheless, we believe you have a great feel for numbers and data and can make decisions or drive analysis based on this.
Apart from this, we'd love to see that you have/are:
- Professional language skills in English, both written and verbal
- Degree in business administration/finance or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in distribution/operations/finance, preferably within IT/Tech
- Great understanding/knowledge of supply chain, preferably from channel sales
- Comfortable working in a matrix-environment
- Ability to build strategic and trusted relationships across all levels
- An analytical mindset and understands numbers and data
Bonus points for…
- Experience with Qlik or equivalent business intelligence system
- Experience/knowledge in an indirect sales model
If you recognize yourself in this profile, don't scroll down and apply without reading why you should join Axis! :)
WHAT CAN AXIS OFFER?
At Axis, you will be working within an international organization surrounded by enthusiastic people in an open-minded and innovative culture. We are growing rapidly, which means that new challenges and opportunities to grow personally and professionally occur every day. Welcome to take part in our story of success!
READY TO ACT?
Axis is a company realizing the benefits of a diverse workforce. We know that diversity in groups creates a better working environment and promotes creativity, something that is fundamental for our success. The first step of becoming an Axian is easy - all you have to do is apply!
Fler jobb från Axis Communications