- Data och IT
Ansök senast: 2021-10-17
Developer with upcoming technology focus
The MONA team at Scania is a team with senior colleagues that has many years of experience within requirement analytics, architecture and development. MONA is a Scania developed system which supports many of Scania’s critical production and logistics processes globally. You will belong to the team that maintain and develops the production system called Mona Assembly
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced developer that enjoys working with challenging and varied demands and want to help transforming Scania’s production business to new heights!
What we offer
We offer exciting career opportunities where you develop and maintain the skills needed to meet future challenges. You will belong to our competent team with great commitment and have the opportunity to impact our designs and ways of working. We are also facing a very exciting challenge as an upcoming technology shift will move us away from Oracle Reports.
A part from that we also offer:
- An educational establishment with courses and programs to develop your skills.
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent employment (from day 1)
- Parental benefits
- Internal network for women in tech - ROSEA
- A wide range of sports clubs and a free Health Centre with a gym, classes and much more.
Please click here to read more about Scania, our core values, benefits and much more.
What you will do
You will participate in our business-related IT development that supports our customers' needs. This means your task includes:
- Analysis and design of new and changing needs
- Developing, testing and installation of changes in our application
- Incident management and support to end users with on call duty every fifth week
- Participate in projects in relevant area
What we believe you have
- Expert with PL/SQL Forms and Reports
- Experience developing web services
- Experience in integration updates, going from one to one to publishing information
- Experience with application maintenance and preferably production systems
We also believe you are a confident Team member and skilled to handle fast task shifting.
Information and Application
Don’t hesitate – contact us if you have any questions! Henrik Boman (Manager) +46 855 380 464
For more information about the recruitment process , contact Zanko Dasko, tel. +46 855 351 621
Selections will be held during the application period. Last day to apply is 2021-10-17.