- Chefer och ledare
Ansök senast: 2023-04-02
Associate Product Manager
Location: Lund, SE
Company: Tetra Pak
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Are you looking for a challenging position where you can combine your commercial mindset with your technical background? This is a job opportunity where you can make a difference for our customers and our company by employing your experience, competence and creativity
PSE Liquid Food Solutions (LFS) is responsible for development and manufacturing of solutions and branded processing units for the processing of liquid foods within dairy, beverage, and prepared food. We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to support cross over our portfolio in all categories. You will be working closely with our Product Managers in Product Management, Product Creation, Product Lifecycle, Supply Management and Customer & Sales Management.
This is a permanent position and you will be based in Lund, Sweden but work in a global arena.
What you will do
As Associate Product Manager, you will:
- Be a team member in product development projects
- Capture market needs and translate them into project requirements and business cases
- Market & Business Intelligence/Analysis
- Collaborate with and manage stakeholders both inside and outside of the company
- Support customer visits with product / platform presentations
- Support other functions in questions regarding Liquid Food Solutions performance, portfolio, lead-time and price
We believe you have
You have a University degree in Engineering, Marketing or equivalent
You have experience from food production
A wide background covering both engineering and sales
Food technology competence and working in the Processing organisation is a merit, as well as experience from aseptic systems
Preferably you have product management experience, or you want to enter the area from your current sales or technical role
Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Your English skills are excellent, written as well as spoke:
You are a person that takes ownership and have a strong drive for results. You have a good business understanding and combines this with a structured way of working. The challenge of continuously improving our product is highly motivating to you and you are hyperaware of the market needs and trends.
To build and maintain successful relations with stakeholders comes natural to you. Your communication and collaboration skills are excellent; you have the ability to build trust on different levels, listening as well as influencing. Your technical understanding and structured mindset will be big assets in this role, enabling you to understand the market and prioritise.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 2023-04-02
To know more about the position contact Magnus Ohlson at +46 46 36 3460
Questions about your application contact Emma Berndtsson at +46 46 36 4582
For trade union information contact Sverigees Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320
Fler jobb från Tetra Pak