Ansök senast: 2024-01-20
Amanuensis for the division of Energy System
We are looking for a second year student from the Sustainable Energy Engineering (SEE) Master's program or any other student who has completed the course MJ2381 or MJ2380 Introduction to Energy Systems Analysis and Applications.
You will be project tutor in MJ2380 and MJ2381, as well as being the admin course assistant in the course during spring 2024.
What we offer
- A position at a leading technical university that generates knowledge and skills for a sustainable future.
- Engaged and ambitious colleagues along with a creative, international and dynamic working environment.
- You should be admitted to first or second-level cycle education at a Swedish university.
- Proficient in the optimization tool OSeMOSYS.
- You should be a student at KTH.
- Must be a second year student in the Sustainable Energy Engineering Master program or any other student who has completed the courseMJ2381 or MJ2380 Introduction to Energy Systems Analysis and Applications.
- Excellent grades in the course MJ2381 or MJ2380 and other courses of the program.
- Good working knowledge in Canvas.
- Good at taking own initiatives.
Great emphasis will be placed on personal skills.
Trade union representatives
You will find contact information to trade union representatives at KTH's webbpage.
Log into KTH's recruitment system in order to apply to this position. You are responsible to ensure that your application is complete according to the instructions in the ad.
Your complete application must be received by KTH no later than the last day of application, midnight CET/CEST (Central European Time/Central European Summer Time).
About the employment
The employment is valid for a limited time according to the agreement - for up to 6 months, with access according to agreement.
The position may include security-sensitive activities. To become authorized, you therefore need to pass a security check.
Striving towards gender equality, diversity and equal conditions is both a question of quality for KTH and a given part of our values.
For information about processing of personal data in the recruitment process please read here.
We firmly decline all contact with staffing and recruitment agencies and job ad salespersons.
KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm has grown to become one of Europe’s leading technical and engineering universities, as well as a key centre of intellectual talent and innovation. We are Sweden’s largest technical research and learning institution and home to students, researchers and faculty from around the world. Our research and education covers a wide area including natural sciences and all branches of engineering, as well as architecture, industrial management, urban planning, history and philosophy. Read more hereAnställningsform: tidsbegränsad anställning
Anställningens omfattning: deltid
Antal lediga befattningar: 2
Län: Stockholms län
Kontakt: Francesco Gardumi firstname.lastname@example.org, Francesco Gardumi email@example.com,
Sista ansökningsdag: 2023-12-04